Monday, November 3, 2008

My Follower

I would like to take this time and dedicate it to my faithful and loving follower, Mr. Stephen Szuter. I am so happy to see that I officially have someone that cares about me enough to actually publicly announce that he is following my blog. That truly is touching Stephen. For those of you who don't know him, he is a wonderful person. I must admit; however, that I find it funny that I am telling the people that read my blog about Stephen, while the only person reading the blog happens to be Stephen himself. Well Stephen, in case you don't know, you're great. Thanks for being awesome. I love you bud.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol omg i'm blushing!

JC said...

wow, that was really moving. i think i'm tearing up. :-)

maybe if you had a non-linear perspective, more people would read?

just joking you know!!

Makella said...

Welcome to the wild world of blogging!
Blog-ahoy!